Ludo King collects board games for smartphone users. Read on to learn how to play Ludo King with your friends on Android and iOS devices.
Ludo King is a cross-platform game and also one of the most popular games in India which brings the classic gaming experience to mobile tablets. In the current scenario where people are practicing social distancing and staying at home due to the current quarantine, this game has become more popular as people are using their powers more than ever to keep in touch with their friends and family…
Also, Read When is the next update day in Freefire? New characters and ranking system revealed
Garena Free Fire (video game)
Play Cover Fire – Online Shooting Game on PC with MEmu Emulator
Angry Birds Journey Is A Challenging
Call Duty Aethetics: The Biggest Call Of Duty Mobile Fun
LUDO KING GAME
PUBG BATTLEGROUNDS, PUBG MOBILE
How to play Ludo King
For those who have never played the game before, Ludo King is easy to play on the mostly automatic strategy board and only the player can roll the dice and advance the selected symbols. And if you need to move characters, the computer will do it for you automatically. Although it is a digital version of Ludo, this app also includes Snakes & Ladders games that you can play as a kid.
Ludo King – Game Mode
You can play King against your friends, challenge people on Facebook and play with players from all over the world. This game can also be used in offline mode. It has a PC and Plays & Pass mode that allows local play by transferring it. Ludo King allows six players to play Ludo King, which performs powerful actions.
Ludo King also allows users to change themes, and emojis and chat with other players during the current game, which makes it more fun and entertaining.
Read also How to get Deadpool skins in Fortnite and why does Deadpool not appear in the challenge?
The king rules the game
These are the basic rules for playing King’s Game.
- It is played between 2 and 6 players, each player has 4 tokens. The first player to bring all four tokens home (in the center of the board) is declared the winner. The game continues until all the places are filled.
- The club can only move from the base and it starts moving after six shots from that player.
- After rolling a six, the player rolls again.
- If a player rolls the dice six times in a row, the round is eliminated.
- If the marker enters the goal, the player takes another series of shots.
- If the token receives another token, the player rolls another die.
- They have one hundred and eight safes, which are color boxes and star boxes.
- With symbols, each player must leave the base and move around the board to win.
How to download Ludo King
Ludo King comes in different forms and is available on Android, iOS, and Windows platforms. This game can be easily downloaded from the App Store.